As the demand for digital storage devices continuously grows, ADATA is at the forefront with improved, top-notch memory solutions. Taking the microSD to the next level, ADATA is pleased to introduce the microSDHC, whose new interface enables faster transfer rates and expands upon the previous maximum capacity. The ADATA microSDHC Class 4 provides cellular phones even more memory storage for multimedia, business and personal data. The microSDHC’s 4 MB/s transfer rate places it as the top choice for micro storage devices and a must-have for your mobile life.
You CAN have your cake and eat it, too!
• The ADATA microSDHC Class 4 is manufactured in accordance with the SD Card Association’s SD 2.0 standards, making it compatible with all microSDHC host digital devices and supporting SDHC host products with the bundled SDHC adapter.
More Secure, More Reliable, More Data
• The ADATA microSDHC supports Error Correcting Code (ECC), which automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer, preventing corruption and loss of your important data. Additionally, the microSDHC’s In-System Programming (ISP) feature allows users to load the latest firmware and improve compatibility. The built-in write-protection switch keeps your data even safer, preventing accidental over-writing and file deletion.
• Capacity: 8GB
• Standard: SDA 2.0
• Speed Class: Speed Class : Class 4
• Compatibility: mobile phone/ Smartphone/ Tablet
• Operating temperature: -25°C ~ 85°C
• Voltage: 2.7~3.6V
• Performance: Speed (read) : 10~14 (MB/s)
• Speed (write): 4~5 (MB/s)
• Certifications: FCC , CE , VCCI , CTICK , EAC
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 11 x 1.0mm
• Weight (approx.): 0.25