SANDISK EXTREME UHS-1 U3 16GB/ C10 CARD
EXTREME SPEEDS FOR BURST SHOOTING, FAST TRANSFER, AND 4K UHD
Extreme speeds to catch your best shots. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) allow you to record in 4K UHD, taking your videos to next-level resolution. Available in a storage capacities of 32GB-256GB and with read speeds of up to 90MB/s for fast transfer, these cards are compatible with SDHC and SDXC supporting devices and come with a lifetime limited warranty.
EXTREME WRITE SPEEDS OF UP TO 60MB/S
Capture shots quickly with write speeds of up to 60MB/s. SanDisk Extreme SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards let you shoot multiple frames per second, making it an ideal choice for fast-action or continuous burst mode photography.
MAXIMIZE EFFICIENCY WITH UP TO 90MB/S READ SPEEDS
With extremely fast read speeds of up to 90MB/s, this memory card lets you transfer high-resolution images or 4K UHD videos from your DSLR or camcorder to your computer without a long wait.
4K UHD READY
With UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 32GB-256GB cards and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings, the SanDisk Extreme SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video. This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without dropping frames.
EASY FILE RECOVERY WITH RESCUEPRO DELUXE SOFTWARE
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS
SanDisk Extreme SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
- Capacity: 16GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 90MB/s* read speeds
- SDXC™ card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: –13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: –40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: For SDHC (16–32GB) cards – compatible with all SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices. For SDXC (64–256GB) cards – compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices.
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss