Monday 22 June at 7:30pm NZT for 80minutes with Karl Ludik from Olympus.
Join us for a live stream of 'Capture with Olympus: Flash' where we will explore the key elements of using flash both in and out of the studio. Register free here: www.eventbrite.com/e/106303426410
- Technical things to know when using flash – How shutter speed, aperture and ISO affect your exposure when using flash.
- Camera Exposure and metering – How to balance your ambient light with flash.
- Describing light – Learning the terms that are used when discussing the types of light that we can use.
- Modifying light - The tools that we use to shape light.
- Overcoming hurdles – How to manage difficult lighting scenarios.
Once you secure your ticket you will receive the live stream link for access. Please note if we are unable to get to all your questions during the stream we will respond post-event.
For all other events and workshops please visit www.olympus.com.au/events